Bringing bicycles on the metro
You can bring your bike on the metro provided you respect the safety rules:
- You must be at least 14 years old or accompanied by an adult
- Respect the authorized schedule:
- Weekdays: from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and after 7 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: all day
- Bikes are allowed in the first car only
- Allow other passengers to enter or exit before you
- Hold you bike next to you at all times. Do not lean it against the seats or walls
Caution! A maximum of 6 bikes are allowed in the front car of any given train. Foldable bikes are accepted at all times.
Consult the STM website to find out more.
No change to our services following new government measures announced January 6, 2021.