Bringing bicycles on the metro
You can bring your bike on the metro provided you respect the safety rules:
- You must be at least 14 years old or accompanied by an adult
- Respect the authorized schedule:
- Weekdays: from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and after 7 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: all day
- Bikes are allowed in the first car only
- Allow other passengers to enter or exit before you
- Hold you bike next to you at all times. Do not lean it against the seats or walls
Caution! A maximum of 6 bikes are allowed in the front car of any given train. Foldable bikes are accepted at all times.
Consult the STM website to find out more.