Deux-Montagnes line fare mitigation measure
exo6 Deux-Montagnes line fare mitigation measure
In collaboration with exo, the Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain (ARTM) and Mobility Montréal partners are offering customers of the Deux-Montagnes line a fare reduction of up to 30% applicable on the purchase of a monthly fare.
To get it, follow the procedure that corresponds to your fare type.
What will be my fare?
Use our calculator tool
I am registered for OPUS+ or OPUS+ entreprise
To take advantage of this offer, you will not need to take any steps. It will be automatically applied in the following way:
See the terms and conditions
- Your August 11 bill will include the regular fare for the month of September.
- The fare reduction will be applied on September 11 for your September and October fares.
- Following that, the discount will be automatically applied on the 11th of every month.
If you change your fare classification (from student to regular fare) or your transit fare as part of your subscription, but you remain eligible for the fare mitigation measure, adjustments may be applied to your discount. Any changes will be automatically carried out. You will not need to take any steps.
I purchase my monthly fare at a fare terminal or ticket office
There are two ways to take advantage of the fare mitigation measure:
- Have a proof of residence on hand (telephone or electricity bill, bank statement, etc.) that includes your first name, last name and complete postal address.
- To receive your new Deux-Montagnes line OPUS card before the first day of the following month, fill out the online form by the 20th day of the current month. Please note it will take 8 business days to process your request.
- A new Deux-Montagnes line OPUS card will be sent to you in the mail.
- When you receive your new Deux-Montagnes line OPUS card, you may load your monthly fare at authorized locations.
Note: Use the following nomenclature for the name of the fare you purchase: TRAIN or TRAM + zone number-REM-Monthly. Example: TRAM6-REM-Monthly. Your fare reduction will be directly applied at the moment of purchase.
See the terms and conditions
Fill out the form
At a ticket office
See the terms and conditionsSee the list of ticket offices
- Present yourself at a ticket office with a proof of residence (telephone or electricity bill, etc.) that includes your first name, last name and complete postal address.
- Upon validation of your eligibility, a Deux-Montagnes line OPUS card will be given to you on site, which you may load with your discounted monthly fare from the 20th day of the month.
- Purchase the desired fare on site.
For students who haven’t yet renewed their OPUS card with photo
- Present yourself at a ticket office with a proof of residence (telephone or electricity bill, etc.) that includes your postal code, as well as the documentation required to receive your OPUS card with photo.
- Upon validation of your documents, you will receive your Deux-Montagnes line OPUS card on site. A fee of $15 will be required to issue your new OPUS card.
- Purchase the desired monthly fare on site from the 20th day of the month.
For students who have already renewed their OPUS card with photo
You must return to a ticket office with a proof of residence to show your eligibility and request your new Deux-Montagnes line OPUS card with photo. Note that the fee of $15 to issue the card will not be applied if you have recently renewed it for the new school year or if it expires October 31, 2019.
See the terms and conditions See the list of ticket offices
I mainly travel on weekends
The unlimited weekend fare offer available since April 25 to TRAIN pass holders as part of the REM construction work ends on October 8, 2018. Originally, the offer was to end on September 30, but the Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain decided to extend it.
The fare will remain available for $14.00 at fare terminals in stations on the Deux-Montagnes and Mascouche lines.
This card gives you access to the following transportation services:
- exo Laurentides
- Société de transport de Laval (STL)
- Société de transport de Montréal (STM)
Do you have questions?