OPUS & Cie - Individual
OPUS & Cie allows employees of participating companies to subscribe to a monthly All Modes A pass, to enjoy unlimited travel in the agglomeration of Montreal.
Zone and eligible modes of transportation
Simple, flexible and affordable
You’ll receive a minimum discount of 8.33% off your monthly All Modes A pass at the regular rate.
SubscriptionFast and easy.
You can subscribe to OPUS & Cie at any time. Your request must be made no later than the 9th day of the month and be approved by your employer no later than the 10th day for your subscription to begin the following month.
Enjoy peace of mind! Your payment is automatically debited every month from your bank account or charged to your credit card.
OPUS cardAlways ready to use.
Goodbye wait times! You no longer need to reload your fare in person.
Guaranteed subscriptionIn the event of a lost, stolen or damaged OPUS card.
Your OPUS card is registered. In the event of loss, theft or damage, your OPUS card can be replaced with a new one loaded with your subscription.
CancellationAt any time.
Changed your mind? You may cancel your subscription at any time, free of charge.
You can also subscribe to OPUS & Cie by mail.
Download the subscription form (PDF in French).
Subscribing to OPUS & Cie is quick and easy!
- Make sure that your employer participates in the OPUS & Cie program and have their ID code on hand.
- Subscribe online via My Account or by mailing us your completed and signed subscription form (PDF in French)
- Following approval by your employer and after the first payment, you’ll be mailed an OPUS card loaded with your fare.
Yes, you can subscribe to OPUS & Cie at any time.
Your request must be made no later than the 9th day of the month and be approved by your employer no later than the 10th day for your subscription to begin the following month.
- If your employer approves your request on October 10, your subscription will begin November 1.
- If they approve your request on October 11, your subscription will begin on December 1.
As an OPUS & Cie subscriber, you enjoy a minimum discount of 8.33% off the monthly All Modes A fare at the regular rate:
- Your employer agrees to contribute at least 4.16% of the cost for your monthly pass. There is no limit to their contribution.
- The ARTM will contribute the same percentage as your employer, to a maximum of 10%.
You may choose from the following two payment methods:
- Charge to a credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- Direct debit from a bank account. Download the pre-authorized debit form (PDF in French).
Payments will automatically be debited or charged on the 11th day of every month for the following month’s fare.
No, your subscription will automatically renew every month until you or your employer decide to end it.
In the event your OPUS card is lost, stolen or damaged, visit a metropolitan ticket office or STM service outlet with a valid ID.
You will obtain a new OPUS card loaded with your subscription.
You will only be charged the applicable fee for a new card.
Yes, you may cancel your OPUS & Cie subscription at any time, free of charge. Your request must be made no later than the 10th day of the month preceding your desired cancellation. For example:
- If you wish to cancel your subscription on October 31, you must make your request by October 10.
- If you make your request on October 11, your subscription will end on November 30.
There are two ways to cancel your subscription:
- Online via My Account.
- By calling exo Customer Service at 1-833-255-6396.
Public transit subscription programs in the Greater Montreal Area are provided by the ARTM. Exo manages these programs and provides customer service.