This year, exo is holding two public meetings: on March 18 and October 15. During these meetings, which are in addition to the annual public Board of Directors meeting on June 4, 2020, the general public is invited to learn more about a host of topics relating to exo’s activities and operations.
These meetings will also include a question-and-answer period with exo staff, and will be held online.
Join us to discuss the direction of our public transit network.
Please note the public meetings are held in French.
2020 public meeting calendar
Webcasted annual public Board of Directors meeting
June 4, 2020
In accordance with Section 38 of the Act Respecting the Réseau de Transport Métropolitain, the board will hold a public meeting once a year to present the network’s activity report to the public. This public meeting included a question period.
Cancelled public meeting
March 18, 2020
The exo public meeting scheduled for March 18, 2020, in Sainte-Julie, was cancelled due to preventive measures to control the spread of COVID-19.
About the question period
The question period will end one (1) hour after beginning, unless the Board chairperson decides to extend it or end it early if the people in attendance have no more questions.
- You must limit yourself to the question you intend to ask.
- Your question must pertain to a matter of public interest that relates to exo’s services and activities report.
- Before asking your question, please state your full name and, if applicable, the organization you are representing.
Yes. A question may be deemed out of order if it:
- Is preceded by an unnecessary introduction
- Contains speculation, opinion, inference, suggestion or attributes a motive
- Requires an answer that constitutes a professional opinion or personal assessment
- Relates to a case pending before the court or a quasi-judicial body, or a matter under investigation when, in the latter case, the statements could be detrimental to a natural person or legal entity
- Contains seditious or abusive language
- No one may ask a question that uses language that is violent, hurtful or disrespectful to exo, its Board of Directors, or to anyone else.
- Please also note that members of the media are welcome to attend the meeting as observers, however the question period is for participants from the general public only.